Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Quiz

Hey guys, sorry it's been so long!

I've been a little uninspired lately, so I thought I'd post something fun. What you have to do is set your mp3 player/computer media player on shuffle (no skipping songs!) for twenty (or ten) songs. I'm not going to "tag" anybody, so you can do it if you want to. Here's mine!

1. Help Me Believe by Nichole Nordeman
2. Long and Lonely Road by Hawk Nelson
3. Superstar (Where You Are) by Lincoln Brewster
4. With the Angels by Michelle Tumes
5. Superstar by Barlowgirl
6. Be Near Me by Bethany Dillon
7. The Best Thing by Relient K
8. Christ of Hope by Michelle Tumes
9. Beauty From Pain by Superchic[k]
10. Who Needs Air by The Classic Crime
11. Let Go by Barlowgirl
12. Lose Control by Stellar Kart
13. Mercies New by Nichole Nordeman
14. Activate by Stellar Kart
15. Move On by Run Kid Run
16. Meant to Live by Switchfoot
17. Hey Now by Tobymac
18. I Need You to Love Me by Barlowgirl
19. I Believe [Trip Rock Mix] by Zoegirl
20. Symmetry by Falling Up

A very interesting mix... Now you try it!

4 comments:

Zoe said...

I'll do it for my next post.

Hannah Noelle said...

I asked you this before. How did you get that little ipod thing on your blog?

Sharon said...

I haven't heard of all the people on here, but I like Nichole Nordeman, Tobymac and Stellar Kart. I want to try this.

Anna said...

You have a lot of the same music I do!